Old COP Players Say Hi and the Name in Game

Ask questions, share strategies, post experiences. Talk about Arder.
Imapayne

Re: Old COP Players Say Hi and the Name in Game

Post by Imapayne » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:56 am

hi guys. well my name was imapayne had a red/black and a red/green and a white/black if i remmber right. =). well i hope to se allot of youu when the game gets released again.... allso hope they have the old characters saved =)

Sin
Site Admin

Post by Sin » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:51 am

Hate to break it to ya but, the old characters are gone and we're starting fresh. New owner, new characters. What has happened in the past means nothing now. something, something poetic quote about new beginnings something something
Gone.

Jesusfish

Post by Jesusfish » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:57 am

Look at all the beautiful people here. Even UB ;). Old name was jesusfish/blargithon

FrostyWins

Post by FrostyWins » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:03 am

Yeah Boi!!! CoP is coming back bet that up!!! Rallis here I was a red blue in well every guild at one point or another haha. I think I ended up in KAs guild at the end don't remember it's name but I definitely hope that guy comes back. Also we all know Zeus, Odin, Crazed, and that one guy who's name escapes me but you no doubt remember (I want to say xythe with his obscene amount of rest gear.) were the gods of PvP just throwing that out there. Anyway can't wait to get back in the game.
~ Rallis

Omen

Post by Omen » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:01 pm

DarkPaladin / DarkMace here.... beta days I was killer justin. Glad to see this game being reborn