Too OP!!!

Ask questions, share strategies, post experiences. Talk about Arder.
Spiker8420

Too OP!!!

Post by Spiker8420 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:02 pm

Ohhhh man!!! We're getting close to alpha/beta and I'm thinking about CoP constantly! So, I'm back with another question; this time with potentially more controversy!

Which class (or color combo) was the MOST OP in its time?

I remember when I started playing, Red mana main (and anything else) was OP. Especially in PvP. Slash would literally graveyard camp me and 3 of my friends by himself. And they had no trouble being main DPS. Force of Flame was, and probably still will be, the most used Force buff.

Then AA (Alternative Advancement) points were released and all of a sudden my Green/White became the most ungodly abomination to walk Arder. I now had more health than some some raid bosses and my Strength made my weapon strikes equivalent to Thor's Hammer. And because pet's dmg was based off user stats, my pets got jacked up on steroids. I could tank and PvP at the same time.

Consequently to AA, Zaraki (Black/White) and I could two man All of CP and some of Sands and Planes of Nature raid bosses.

So what was the most OP???

-Spike(dra)

Yneos

Re: Too OP!!!

Post by Yneos » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:45 pm

i think we did all of planes, sands. It was where dolbus was that we had a hard time with a few.

and i think everyone could solo cp xD

also white black ftw maybe not at pvp by its self, but turning the tables on a war easily.

Tatertot

Post by Tatertot » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:33 am

I used to solo most of the bosses in CP, SS, and so forth and easily two man most things in general on Affliction before. IMO red was the most OP for PvP though.

Slash
Site Admin

Post by Slash » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:00 pm

There are multiple OP combos on CoP depending on the type of gameplay and stage of progression.

For PvP, early game red/white is probably the strongest, but later on with the pvp gear and enhancements green/black or green/blue would be one of the strongest ... those pets are insane end game. Black/white is also probably the most OP with full pvp gear on, because it's simply immortal.

For PvE, dps is obvious red / black, nothing comes close, especially if theres a good healer in your group, which is obviously white/black, the only true healer combo. Tanks best would be green/black or green/white. My alt was green white, but white means you're self healing instead of attacking, which means less damage and threat, so this time around my tank alt will be green/black.

Arron

Post by Arron » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:27 pm

i agree with slash, blk/wht is way op. can dish out decent dmg while self healing. What more can you need?

Allanon

Post by Allanon » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:59 am

Looking back over this thread:

Best healer : white/black
Best Tank : green/black
Best DPS : red/black

Whats the common denominator...... Black, therefore Black is the colour that defines which combos are OP. Ergo Black itself is OP
This won't be popular as no one will want a nerf on Black (because most people use black (because its OP)).

Zellgoddess

Post by Zellgoddess » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:50 am

i remember my first character was Red/Blue and i had a very rough go at the game until i made my second character which was Blue/Green and then it was very fun to play as most things didn't stand a chance.