PVE Raid timers & PVP kill count

What you want to see.
Atlas

PVE Raid timers & PVP kill count

Post by Atlas » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:54 am

I bet this has already been suggested but I couldn't seem to find it so posting it here for now.

Would be cool to get a raid timer for PVE. It would also be easy to do, just set an on-trigger event for damage on one of the bosses/mobs to start the timer, last boss killed will stop the timer. Group are already tracked as individuals for loot/participation just take that info and have it relayed to a web page board. Could state on the board Fastest time ever cleared and by the group, then fastest time cleared this month, which will reset ofc.

PVP needs a kill counter, not just in the stats of a person but like the most kills in this month or week, and have it reset. Only problem I see with this, is how do you stop someone from cheating and killing a multi to buff his score...

Both of these will help promote growing and competition. I don't know about you guys but I love seeing my character name up there on that board :D

Yneos

Re: PVE Raid timers & PVP kill count

Post by Yneos » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:19 pm

easiest way to stop people from just killing multis is give no reward, and allow others to see kill count and level of player killed.

Hax

Re: PVE Raid timers & PVP kill count

Post by Hax » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:21 pm

Only way I can see this making things more competitive is if there is some sort of reward for setting the records. There should be some sort of chest that gives random loot with a chance at something rare (a low chance of course) so that the market isn't flooded with the rare item(s). The rare rewards could be some sort of timed buff or anything along those lines. This will keep the interest of setting records competitive for everyone. If the reward is something that is timed and expires after x amount of time; players will be inclined to keep attempting the records rather than stop once they have the item.